Our mission is to build / maintain the internal and external flows of communication that we need for a healthy, functioning chapter. We want to make it easy for people organizing within the chapter to talk to other members, access chapter resources, and get the message of socialism in front of the public audience. We also want to strengthen our online presence to the point where we can be a reliable way to boost the good work of other organizations in our community.
What we do
- Manage chapter social media
- Facilitate communication between committees
- Draft chapter emails
- Create graphics
- Tech support for other platforms, such as Slack
- Research new ways to communicate, internally and externally
The comms committee has two co-chairs. One co-chair is the current social media coordinator of the steering committee.
How to get involved
- join #comms_committee channel on slack
- email [email protected]