Our mission is to build / maintain the internal and external flows of communication that we need for a healthy, functioning chapter. We want to make it easy for people organizing within the chapter to talk to other members, access chapter resources, and get their messages in front of a public audience. We also want to strengthen our online presence to the point where we can be a reliable way to boost the good work of other organizations in our community.
What we do
- Manage chapter social media
- Facilitate communication between committees
- Draft chapter emails
- Create graphics
- Tech support for other platforms, such as Slack
- Research new ways to communicate, internally and externally
The comms committee has two co-chairs. One co-chair is the current social media coordinator of the steering committee.
How to get involved
- join #comms_committee channel on slack
- email [email protected]